Unwanted hair is a cause of embarrassment for many. While you need to get rid of unwanted hair at hidden places like armpits for hygienic purposes and to get rid of body odor, the hair on your face, hands, legs etc. does not pose any risk to your health. But yes, these unwanted hair can be removed so that you feel confident enough to face people. Clean and clear skin is a dream of everyone and you are no exception. So, if you have decided to get rid of your unwanted hair and are researching about various techniques like laser, electrolysis, permanent waxing etc. you must try certain home remedies for hair removal for some days. You may succeed in saving a lots of money and getting rid of unwanted hair removal in an easy and cheap way.
EASY WAY TO REMOVE UNWANTED HAIR IN HOME :
Raw Papaya Remedy for Unwanted Hair Removal
Papain is one of the active enzymes in papaya. It is capable of breaking down hair follicle and prohibit the growth of hair. Not only this makes your fine hair less noticeable but it also naturally exfoliate your skin to give it an inproved texture. Papaya is most suitable for sensitive skin. Thus, use raw papaya in one of these two ways to get rid of your unwanted hair permanently.
1st way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal
• Raw papaya paste- 1-2 tablespoons
• Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
• Make papaya paste by peeling and grinding raw papaya pieces.
• Mix turmeric powder with this raw papaya paste.
• Massage your face with this paste for about 15 minutes.
• Wash off with water.
• Do this once or twice a week.
2nd way of using raw papaya for unwanted hair removal
• Papaya powder- ¼ tablespoon OR Papaya paste- 1 tablespoon
• Turmeric powder- ¼ tablespoon
• Gram flour- ¼ tablespoon
• Aloe vera gel- 4 tablespoons
• Mustard oil- 2 tablespoons
• Essential oil (optional- lavender or any other)- 2 drops
• Combine all the ingredients and mix well to get a thick paste.
• Apply this paste to your body part in opposite direction of hair growth.
• Leave it for 15-20 minutes or till it dries off.
• Take a clean cloth and rub in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• When all of the paste has been removed in this way, wash off with water and pat dry.
• Take a few drops of olive oil, moisturizer or baby oil and massage the skin with this.
• Repeat this thrice a week and continue for at least 3 months.
source – www.rapidhomeremedies.com